InfoDyne training only targets WLABELPRINT software users who wish to start or improve.
Title : Label creation in WYSIWYG from data calculated by the WLABEL software ( Hazardous pictograms, product identifiers, caution warnings and precautionary statements, bar codes and other statutory data…).
- Production of statutory multilingual labels in accordance with the CLP regulation
Duration : 3 hours
Place : Intra- company training or distance learning via internet.
1- Main requirements for the labeling and packaging according to the CLP regulation.
- General rules for labeling
- Elements on the hazardous CLP labels
- Place of the information on the hazardous CLP labels
- CLP rules concerning the packaging of the substances and mixtures.
2- Rules for the application of the CLP elements on the labels
- Supplier details
- Product identifiers
- Hazardous pictograms
- Warning statements
- Hazardous statements
- Precautionary statements
- Codes for the warning and precautionary statements
- Labeling additional information
3- Aspect of the labeling of the dangers according to the CLP regulation
- Size of the label and of the label elements
- Exemption from the labeling and packaging obligations
- Exemption when the content does not exceed 125 ml
- Exemption for specific cases
- Interaction between the CLP regulations and the labeling transport regulations.
4- Practical application, implementation of the CLP labeling with WLABELPRINT
- Label formats
- Page sizes
- DPD labeling elements
- CLP labeling elements
- TRANSPORT labeling elements
- Application of the labels on a personalized form
- Import of external data.