InfoDyne can provide you with the services of its experts for :
- The classification and labeling of your mixtures by :
- Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 and subsequent adaptations (CLP said "Labelling Packaging Classification") relating to the classification, packaging and labeling of dangerous substances and mixtures.
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of the United Nations
- The Hazard Communisation Standard (HCS) OSHA for AmericansDrafting and translation of your Safety Data Sheets (SDS) in 16 sections in accordance with annexe II of the REACH regulation (EC) 1907/2005 modified by regulation (EU) 2015/830.
- Regulatory monitoring of the classification and labelling of your mixtures as the regulations change (notification by e-mail).
- Transmission of the resulting SDS and their availability via Internet on our site.
- For all available information related to interpreting new laws and regulations that are published to make effective the additional requirements imposed by REACH and the GHS.
These documents are produced from :
- Your supplier's substance, raw material or semi-finished product SDS (that we check) and other linked documents (technical sheet, allergen declaration, analysis results...).
- The stated composition by weight or percentage by mass of the mixture.
- The characteristics of the commercialised mixture (spray, aerosol, detergent, biocide, results of toxicology and ecotoxicology tets...).
- The mixture's physicochemical properties (e.g. : flashpoint, density, solubility, pH, boiling point...).
InfoDyne is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your formulae.