WSDATA is a programme that, when linked to WLABEL, automatically writes the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for a substance or mixture.
WDATA provides :
- Assisted drafting of SDS in accordance with the REACH regulation (CE) 1907/2006 modified by regulation (UE) 2015/830. Selection of the type of SDS to write : substance or mixture.
- Management of 3 SDS formats
- GHS of United Nations
- HCS of OSHA
- Instant translation of the statements into over 30 languages.
- Automatic transport classification proposal for hazardous substances in accordance with ADR, IMDG and IATA requirements.
- Automatic management of maximum exposure limits (up to 30 different legislatures are available including French, German, Swiss, the USA and the EU in accordance with directive 98/24/CE and its subsequent modifications).
- Management of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Management of French regulations (table of industrial diseases, heightened medical monitoring and nomenclature of classified sites) and foreign regulations (German WGK and US NFPA).
- Insertion of your own statements in the different sections of the SDS.
- Creation of SDS templates in order to apply specific recommendations by product type.
- Automatic generation of report on differences between a new SDS and the precedent version.
- Online SDS printing or export to another IT system.
- Management of SDS transmission to the QuickFDS hosting system using OpenQuick links (only available for QuickFDS clients).
- Managemnt of client SDS links with traceability, history and reminders.